- Wednesdays, December 10th & 17th: Learning how to Pray - We have scheduled a two-part class on prayer from 6:30-7:30 each night. Part one will be "talking to God" and part two will cover "praying for others". A great opportunity to increase your prayer life and your time with God. Childcare will be provided.
- Thursday, December 18th: Angel Tree Open House - The Angle Tree gifts that you provide will make a difference in the life of a child involved with the prison fellowship Angel Tree program. We will host the Angel Tree Open House to bless the families with their Christmas Gifts.
- Sunday, December 21st: Audacious Youth will be presenting "A Charlie Brown Christmas" at 6:30 p.m. This is a special performance YOU do not want to miss!
- Wednesday, December 24th: Candle Light Christmas Eve service - 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 25th: Christmas in PJ's - 10:00 a.m. at the Vineyard
- Wednesday, December 31st: Donut Drop Hot Cocoa Give Away - We will have TWO tents this year! Come help us hand out hot chocolate to ring in the New Year. Event starts @ 6:00 p.m. in the City Square.
- Thursday, January 1: Polar Bear Plunge & Baptism
- Faith Community Nurses - On the 1st Sunday of every month, nurses will be available to answer questions related to medications, wellness, blood pressure monitoring and general health issues. *These nurses do not give "hands on" care.
- When: 1st Sunday of every month.
- Time: Between 1st & 2nd services
- Where: In the prayer room (behind the café - look for signs)