- Wednesday August 13th: Ministry Night - Prayer Ministry Training @ 7:00 - Ever wanted to join the prayer team? Wanted more info about Sozos? Become more familiar with the how to prayer with others? This is an opportunity to sit down with both Patricia and Chris to discuss prayer and receive teaching. All are welcome! Just bring an open mind and be ready for the Holy Spirit to show up!
- Sunday August 17th: Slices of the Vineyard - 6:00 p.m. - Are you new to Hub City Vineyard? Learn more about the Vineyard and at the same time eat some pizza with us!
- Wednesday August 20th: Ministry Night - Welcome Team @ 7:00 - If you can smile, say good morning, share a hug, handshake, or high five for Jesus, then the Welcome Team is for you! Join us to learn more and become a part of the team.
- Sunday August 24th: Summer Baptism & Pig Roast - We will gather at the Williamsport Park and pool for our annual Baptism & BBQ! This is our once-a-year celebration of baptisms including a pig roast, swimming and fun, fun, fun! Bring a side, dessert, family, friends and your appetite. It promises to be a great afternoon.
- Sunday September 7th: Jersey Sunday! - Be sure to wear your colors and show support for your favorite team! If you're not a football fan then wear a jersey showing what you are a fan of!
- Saturday September 13th: Chili Cook-Off - Do you like Chili? If your answer is "YES!" then join us @ 5:00 p.m. at Hub City Vineyard. Come to eat or enter a pot of your own favorite chili recipe. Invite everyone you know! Let's make this one of the best chili cook-offs we have ever had!
- Faith Community Nurses - On the 1st Sunday of every month, nurses will be available to answer questions related to medications, wellness, blood pressure monitoring and general health issues. *These nurses do not give "hands on" care.
- When: 1st Sunday of every month, starting May 4th.
- Time: 10:30 a.m.
- Where: In the prayer room (behind the café - look for signs)