- Sunday 2nd: Vineyard Vision Class. Join us @ 6:00 p.m. The Vision Class is for everyone new to the Vineyard or has never been to the Vision Class. Hear the history of the Vineyard movement, our story, vision, values, leadership structure, finances, partnership and questions answered. Make every effort to connect into our Community of Faith. Childcare provided!
- Wednesday 5th: Laugh your way to a Better Marriage concludes @ 7:00 p.m. Open to all couples.
- Friday 7th: A Night for Guatemala — At 6:30 p.m. our Audacious Youth will host a night for Guatemala. A night of worship and dance to raise money for children in Guatemala. Open to all - This is a night you don't want to miss!
- Tuesday 11th: Financial Peace University starts - Interested in learning about financial freedom? Then Financial Peace University is for you. Sign up in the café to learn more and be a part of the group.
- Wednesday 12th: Two new classes begin on Wednesday nights in March. Speaking of Jesus and Boundaries. Classes start @ 7:00 p.m. during Vineyard family nights.
- Friday 14th: St. Patrick's Day Give Away
- Friday 21st: Family Movie Night
- Spring Softball Season Begins: We are once again fielding a team this year. Men and women are invited to be a part of our 2014 Vineyard softball team. Games are played on Monday nights at Fairgrounds Park in Hagerstown. Practice begins in mid to late March and runs throughout the summer. You can sign up in the cafe or e-mail Mike Gamby.
- Friday 18th: Good Friday Give Away and Worship Night
- Sunday 20th: Easter Sunday