- Sunday, March 1: Slices of the Vineyard - New to the Vineyard? Or never been to Slices? Join us AFTER the 2nd gathering in the garage to eat pizza and learn about HCV!
- Sunday, March 1: Becoming Financial Fit with Brett Hersh from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the Vineyard. Childcare will be provided.
- Sunday March 1: Prison Ministry with Len and Lisa Wrona will be meeting in the Garage after 2nd Service. If you are involved or interested, stay after and see what it's all about.
- Tuesday, March 17: St. Patrick's Day Flower Give Away - Join us @ 12:00 noon as we share God's love by giving away Irish green flowers on St. Patrick's Day.
- Sunday, March 22: Audacious Youth presents a Night for Mercy - Join us at 6:30 p.m. for this amazing night to help raise money for the Mercy Ships Organization. We will be blessed once again by Neshema Dance Company as they show us a beautiful side to worship.
- Wednesday, March 25: Hub City Worship and CD Release Party at Hager Hall - At 7:00 p.m., come hear Hub City Worship play--and celebrate the release of their debut album, "Heartbeat." Did we mention this is a *FREE* event? So invite your friends to be a part of this experience!
- Saturday, March 28: Youth Escape
New Opportunities to Serve
- Micah's Backpack - Supplying weekend meals to children in need. Contact Lisa & Luke Zimmerman
- Prison Ministries - Contact Lisa & Len Wrona
- Community Involvement - Want to make a difference in your local community? Contact Don Dickson
- Faith Community Nurses - On the 1st Sunday of every month, nurses will be available to answer questions related to medications, wellness, blood pressure monitoring and general health issues. *These nurses do not give "hands on" care.
- When: 1st Sunday of every month.
- Time: Between 1st & 2nd services
- Where: In the prayer room (behind the café - look for signs)