- Sunday, April 26: Becoming Financial Fit - Join Brett Hersh from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. to learn how to change your financial outlook. Childcare will be provided.
- Saturday, April 25: C & O Canal Days - Join us at Cushwa Basin for our annual partnership with the C&O Canal. Lets to make a difference in our community!
- Sunday, May 3: Slices of the Vineyard - Join us after our 3rd morning gathering to eat some pizza and hear about the Hub City Vineyard. Sign up in the cafe.
- Saturday, May 9: Breakfast & Spring Cleanup - Join us at the Vineyard for a breakfast & Spring Clean Up beginning at 8:00 a.m. We will plant flowers and beautify our building for the warm summer months!
New Opportunities to Serve
- Micah's Backpack - Supplying weekend meals to children in need. Contact Lisa & Luke Zimmerman
- Prison Ministries - Contact Lisa & Len Wrona
- Community Involvement - Want to make a difference in your local community? Contact Don Dickson
- Faith Community Nurses - On the 1st Sunday of every month, nurses will be available to answer questions related to medications, wellness, blood pressure monitoring and general health issues. *These nurses do not give "hands on" care.
- When: 1st Sunday of every month.
- Time: Between 1st & 2nd services
- Where: In the prayer room (behind the café - look for signs)